Have you already been to Kronshtadt? This small town is located only 300 km far from Saint-Petersburg and its fame resounded since its foundation up to nowadays. Kronshtadt is familiar to everyone more than 300 years. Peter the Great founded this town – fortress - port in 1704 for the protection of Saint-Petersburg against enemies from the Baltic Sea side as during this period the Great Northern War was running. And still the attention of the whole world is gained by this not big town.
How to Get
- at metro station "Chernaya Rechka" - minibus № 405 (79 rubles). Time-table.
- at metro station "Prospekt Prosveshcheniya" - minibus № 407 (79 rubles). Time-table.
- at metro station "Staraya Derevnya" - public bus № 101 (30 rubles). Time-table.
From the town Sestroretsk :
- at bus stop "Poliklinika" - public bus № 215 (60 rubles). Time-table.
From the town Lomonosov:
- at bus stop "Vokzal" - public bus № 175 (30 rubles). Time-table.